Thank you for taking advantage of our Groupon/LivingSocial promotion!
PLEASE READ IT FIRST
We have put together this section of our site to help you find the information you are looking for quickly and easily. To ensure you have the best experience possible PLEASE review all this information before scheduling your appointment.
We’ve got a lot to share with you to ensure you have a wonderful experience working with us. The main steps in making your portrait session a reality is scheduling the session, preparing for the session, being photographed of course and finally reviewing and ordering your portraits.
Please read all information on this site before scheduling your session or calling us. This will walk you through the process and show you how to schedule your session online.We truly look forward to working with you and your family, and helping you build your legacy!!
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
If you are a new client of Accent Photography, welcome!Regardless of the type of photography we create our #1 priority is ensuring our clients have an exceptional experience working with us. Please let us know how we're doing at any time; we're listening.
The promotion you took advantage of included a "Family Studio Session". With this session, we set aside certain dates, times and locations for you to choose from. Sessions are available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and some Fridays. If you find yourself in a situation where none of those days will work, let us know.
Your session will last UP to 2 hours. Once we photograph your session, the next step is to schedule your SESSION REVIEW. Visit the SESSION REVIEWS tab to learn more.
Visit the online calendar - the "Book Now" icon will take you there.
When booking your " Family Studio Session " session online, please include the following information:
- Your promotion type AND confirmation # (e.g. Groupon, Leaving Social etc.)
- The number of people being photographed.
- Share any information that might aid us, and/or concerns you have - i.e. "Our dog is a bit freaky," "I hate my profile," "My eyes always look squinty," " I only own purple clothes", etc.
We encourage visiting our studio prior to the session for a consultation. We view photography as an Art and when you commission us to create your Family Portrait we'd like to learn more about you, relationship, style, wardrobe preferences and many more.
We understand that you live a busy life and sometimes visit is not an option feel free to call us and chat about the session.
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE DAY OF YOUR SESSION:
· Please make sure you print out and bring your promotion voucher so we can validate your special offer and accurately keep track of sessions.
· Please, be on time for your session, as we will be unable to extend past your specified time block.
· If someone isn't feeling well, forcing the photograph never works - so just reschedule! Usually folks know a day in advance if someone won't be at 100% a day before, but not always. If someone in your family wakes up sick on the day or your session, that is a perfectly understandable reason to cancel without penalty. Just keep us posted
For more information about planning what to wear, click on the"Preparing for the session" tab or give us a call.
All studio sessions take place in our studio located at 3990 Zanzibar Lane, Plymouth MN 55446
Visit the LOCATIONS tab to learn more about our outdoor locations.